Thursday, March 15, 2012

NYC loves Librotraficante

Just shy of a month since my last blog post, I'm popping in to point you here. My comrade Greg at Fuck Yeah Marxism-Leninism reports on a great little action that took place this past Saturday in front of the central branch of the New York Public Library. It was a demonstration in support of the Librotraficante movement to bring back into Arizona the Latino books that have been banned in schools there.
Photo by Redguard
Another comrade of mine, Gloria Rubac of Houston, has been taking part in the Librotraficante caravan over these last few days and I've asked her to write a guest column for this blog about it as soon as she can. So I look forward to posting that.

As for any revived regular blogging routine of my own, I make no promises though I'd love to swing back into the groove. We'll see.